U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board Issue Notices of Violation to Fiat Chrysler Over Defeat Devices In Eco-Diesel Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokees
Class Action & Consumer Litigation
Facebook Consumer Privacy Litigation Case Update
Keller Rohrback Files Suit Against Hyundai and Kia, Citing Dangerous Vehicle Problems
Managing Partner Lynn Sarko Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles “EcoDiesel” Litigation
Keller Rohrback L.L.P.: Wells Fargo Agrees to Pay $110 Million to Resolve Consumers’ Class Action Lawsuit About Unauthorized Accounts
EPA & CARB Issue Notices of Violation to Fiat Chrysler Over Defeat Devices
Keller Rohrback L.L.P. Investigates IQ Credit Union
- Keller Rohrback Celebrates Black History Month
- Keller Rohrback Files Suit Against JUUL for Allegedly Targeting Teens
- Facebook Consumer Privacy Litigation Case Update
- Keller Rohrback Congratulates Its Newest Partners, Matthew Gerend & Ryan McDevitt!
- KR Attorney Ian Birk Named to 2019 Washington Super Lawyers Top 100 List!