Luke LaRiviere practices in Keller Rohrback’s business and real estate group. He represents clients in the financing, purchase and sale, and development of commercial real estate, including office, retail, multifamily, and mixed-use projects. He also advises landlords and tenants in a variety of leasing arrangements, including turnkey, office, retail, ground, warehouse, and mixed-use projects. Luke’s corporate practice covers the entire lifespan of a company from entity formation, including reviewing and drafting governing documents, through operation and management, and sale, merger or other disposition.
Washington State Bar Association Executive Committee Business Law Section, Member
Washington State Bar Association Business Law Section, Member
Task Force on the Escalating Cost of Civil Litigation, Member
Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound, Member
King County Bar Association, Member
Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Review, negotiate and draft lease agreements, and all lease related documents, for large developer with over 3,500,000 square feet under ownership and management.
- Represents large regional developer, most recently in all aspects of acquisition, finance and development of multifamily project consisting of 107 apartments, 7 loft homes, and 18 townhomes. Project included ground lease and joint venture agreement with national partner.
- Negotiated and drafted retail lease agreements for franchisee with over 120 store locations across multiple states.
- Served as local counsel to real estate investment group in the purchase of multifamily property for $102,000,000.
- Acquisition and construction financing for real estate projects, most recently reviewing and negotiating a $25,000,000 construction loan and $18,000,000 permanent loan.
- Represents local consulting companies providing services to publicly traded companies, including negotiating and drafting master service agreements and statements of work.
- Represents small business owners in reviewing and drafting asset and stock purchase and sale agreements.
- Represents dentists, and other medical and professional service firms in negotiating and drafting office tower and small professional center lease agreements.
University of Washington
Seattle University School of Law