Keller Rohrback L.L.P., a Pacific Northwest-based, nationally recognized law firm, is seeking to add a paralegal with 3+ years of experience to join its plaintiff class action litigation team. A background in finance or economics is highly desirable. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of legal concepts, legal terminology, and legal processes. Extensive experience in e-discovery and case management are essential. This role requires a strong combination of technical project management skills and a high level of internal customer service. We are looking for someone who is very straightforward by nature, positive and proactive, enjoys working in a team, has a great sense of humor and ability to handle challenging situations.
- Passion for protecting the rights of individuals.
- 3+ years of direct experience as a litigation paralegal with project management responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with e-discovery tools for data processing, culling, filtering, production, and document review.
- Lead projects from inception through delivery including resource requirements, workflows, and competing deadlines.
- Serve as primary contact throughout a project, which includes leading meetings, proactively identifying and resolving issues, and owning responsibility for accurate and timely deliverables.
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues, co-counsel, and clients.
- Collaborate on the delivery of complex projects that integrate multiple resources.
- Exceptional communication skills – is candid, personable and confident.
- Ability to effectively respond to urgent situations that require a quick response or turnaround
- Demonstrated ability as an independent thinker and self-starter, and a strong work ethic.
- Extremely responsive to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
We offer a strong collaborative team environment, in addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested applicants please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources, 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98101, or to . No phone calls, please.
Keller Rohrback L.L.P. is always interested in reviewing resumes from qualified applicants. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and references to . No phone calls, please.