Keller Rohrback L.L.P., a Pacific Northwest-based, nationally recognized law firm, is seeking to add an entry level client intake specialist/paralegal to join its plaintiff class action litigation team. The primary role consists of fielding leads from our marketing efforts by responding to phone and web-based inquiries, and completing the initial client intake evaluation regarding possible class representation. The client should hang up from your call feeling respected and heard; with a clear understanding of next steps for possible class representation. Other paralegal tasks will be assigned as time permits. Training for this position will be provided by our marketing specialists and paralegals. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, patient, have a passion for protecting the rights of individuals, enjoy engaging with the public, and communicate in a cheerful and professional manner – never an eye-roll (it comes through!) or a heavy sigh. This is an excellent position to begin building a successful career as a paralegal and for those contemplating law school.
- Engaging phone presence and ability to reflect empathy, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to build rapport with potential clients and internally with colleagues.
- Outstanding listening skills with an ability to play back what’s been said.
- Ability to effectively respond to urgent situations that require a quick response.
- Basic understanding of legal concepts and terminology, beneficial but not required.
- Extremely responsive to deadlines.
- Promptly respond to potential client calls and web-based inquiries.
- Takes detailed, legible notes.
- Input and maintain client data.
- Complete client intake form.
- Other paralegal tasks and projects when available.
We offer a strong collaborative team environment, in addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested applicants please send a cover letter to . No phone calls, please.
Keller Rohrback L.L.P., a Pacific Northwest-based, nationally recognized law firm, is seeking to add a paralegal with 3+ years of experience to join its plaintiff class action litigation team. A background in finance or economics is highly desirable. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of legal concepts, legal terminology, and legal processes. Extensive experience in e-discovery and case management are essential. This role requires a strong combination of technical project management skills and a high level of internal customer service. We are looking for someone who is very straightforward by nature, positive and proactive, enjoys working in a team, has a great sense of humor and ability to handle challenging situations.
- Passion for protecting the rights of individuals.
- 3+ years of direct experience as a litigation paralegal with project management responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with e-discovery tools for data processing, culling, filtering, production, and document review.
- Lead projects from inception through delivery including resource requirements, workflows, and competing deadlines.
- Serve as primary contact throughout a project, which includes leading meetings, proactively identifying and resolving issues, and owning responsibility for accurate and timely deliverables.
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues, co-counsel, and clients.
- Collaborate on the delivery of complex projects that integrate multiple resources.
- Exceptional communication skills – is candid, personable and confident.
- Ability to effectively respond to urgent situations that require a quick response or turnaround
- Demonstrated ability as an independent thinker and self-starter, and a strong work ethic.
- Extremely responsive to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
We offer a strong collaborative team environment, in addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested applicants please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources, 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98101, or to . No phone calls, please.
Keller Rohrback L.L.P seeks a highly qualified litigation associate for its Complex Litigation department in its Seattle office. Keller Rohrback’s plaintiffs’ practice is nationally recognized for its high-quality work on cutting-edge cases. Our litigation practice is sophisticated and diverse and includes environmental law and toxic torts, civil RICO, consumer protection and product liability class actions, financial fraud and securities prosecution, ERISA, and antitrust litigation. We work in a team-oriented environment to pursue high impact cases that make a difference.
The job opening is in the Seattle office. The ideal candidate will have completed a judicial clerkship, have experience at a major law firm in complex litigation, and/or have experience as a government lawyer. Excellent writing is required. Candidate must be interested in joining an active and fast paced litigation team that spans multiple practice areas. Active Washington State Bar membership or ability to obtain membership via reciprocity is required. Position is full-time with benefits.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, writing sample and references to: Director of Administration, Keller Rohrback L.L.P., 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98101 or to firstname.lastname@example.org – no phone calls, please.
For more information about the Keller Rohrback complex litigation department, please visit www.krcomplexlit.com.
Keller Rohrback L.L.P. is always interested in reviewing resumes from qualified applicants. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and references to . No phone calls, please.